Café & Bar
The Ovalhouse café bar is fully licensed with free Wi-Fi, and has a comfortable and creative atmosphere; you can come in, have a drink before the show and relax! Our Cafe is at the heart of Ovalhouse and there is always something going on; be it an exhibition in the Gallery, a band night or a live art installation! We also have a small library where you can swap books or borrow them. The café serves a wide range of hot and cold drinks; we have an excellent beer selection and a variety of wines and spirits to choose from.
Bonningtons @ Ovalhouse
This season we welcome cooks from the famous Bonnington Cafe to Ovalhouse, in a series of pop-up appearances, offering delicious home-cooked vegan and veggie food.
The next Pop-up is on:
- Thursday 28 November (team will be Margarete, Michelle, Lou and Zoe)
Lunch Service 12.30-2.30pm
Evening Service 5.30-7.30pm
Blackbean and pumpkin stew (served with rice and salad) – (Vegan) £5.50
Goat’s cheese and tomato tart - (Veggie) £2.50 With Salad - £3.50
Sweet potato, coconut and peanut butter soup, served with bread. (Vegan) £3.00
Cakes - £2.00
Lemon and pistachio (veggie)
Chocolate and walnut tofu cake (vegan)
To book a table, contact the individual chef via the Bonnington’s website
or call 07712 432 505.
- Autumn Season 2013: 1 Oct – 20 Dec 2013
- Access: Our Café Gallery has flat, ground floor wheelchair access.
- Gallery: To find out what is being exhibited in our gallery click here!
Opening times during our season are:
- Café- Bar: 6pm – Late, Tuesday – Saturday (open Mondays and Sundays if there is a show on).