Last year's festival ran in April and was a huge success! In 2014/15 we are staging three production as part of our theatre seasons: Winter, Spring and Summer.
33% London was created by Ovalhouse in 2008 as a bridge between youth arts participation and professional arts practice. Through 33% London, Ovalhouse is supporting the Capital’s vibrant and diverse new generation of creative practitioners by offering rehearsal space, professional guidance and a training bursary for three young artists or companies in 2014/15.
- 33% London is for young people who have not yet accepted their first professional contract.
- 33% London builds on Ovalhouse’s strong tradition of youth leadership.
- 33% London was conceived and designed by young people aged 16-25.
- 33% London is creating a new audience of theatregoers while engaging with hard to reach communities through work with their artists.
- 33% is the percentage of Londoners under the age of 26.
NEW: If you're Under 26 and would like to make a new piece of theatre for our 2015 theatre programme, check out our fabulous 33% Bursary
We’re sorry but there are currently no events for this selection.