Come Rhyme With Me: Autumn 2016
Tickets are £12 with food included or £8 without
Enjoy a night of rhyming with Dean Atta and Deanna Rodger alongside a menu of performers chosen for their wit, wisdom and ability to move you.
Tickets with food: £12 | without food £8
The Marked by Theatre Témoin
- Thu 13 - Sat 22 October 7.30pm (no performances Sun or Mon) Matinees Sat 15, Tues 18 & Sat 22 Oct 2pm
A haunting, mystical wonderland inspired by real-life stories of homelessness.
Here's Hoping by Accidental Collective
- Wed 26 Oct – Sat 29 Oct, 7:30pm
An intimate collage of hopeful stories for these dark times, from Leningrad in 1942 to current day Aleppo, from Obama to Enya.
Artists' training workshops
- Thurs 13 October 10.30-4.30pm and Thurs 10 November, 10.30-4.30pm
This season we're delighted to partner with our friends at house theatre and Include Arts to provide two new workshops.
Work Play by Nick Field
- Thu 10 Nov – Sat 12 Nov, 7:45pm
How can a cupcake spark a workplace war?
A hilarious look at the games we play at work, and why we play them.
Still by The Future Is Unwritten
- Tues 22 - Sat 26 November 7.30pm
Still celebrates the life and work of recusive street photographer Vivian Maier, in a new piece of about photography, social media sharing and data protection.
POST by Xavier de Sousa
- Wed 30 Nov – Sat 3 Dec, 7:30pm
Post is an exploration of what it means to be a migrant, constantly inhabiting a ‘national limbo’.
Why the Whales Came by Michael Morpurgo
- Thurs 22 - Sat 31 December 11am & 2pm (no shows Christmas Day or Boxing Day) BSL interpreted performance on Tues 27 December 2pm
A magical Christmas treat for families and children aged 7 and above.
- British Sign Language
- Wheelchair Access