*NEW: Adult Company with Daniel P. Cunningham
- Every Monday, 8 Jan - 26 Mar 2018: 7.30 - 9.45pm
High: Mass Movement (Inner City Ceremonies, 2018) Is like a rave but without the drugs, it’s like religion but without the dogma. With Daniel P Cunningham.
- Weds 21 February - Sat 3 March 7.30pm (not Sun 25 or Mon 26), PREVIEW Weds 21 February
Spanish artists Patricia and Mercè are leaving the UK and you're invited to join their... 'leaving party'.
Creating Autobiographical Theatre with Bella Heesom
- Tues 27 Feb 2018, 10am - 1pm
In this workshop Bella will lead exercises on the relationship between the performer and audience.
When The Lights Go Out
- Thu 1 Mar – Sat 3 Mar, 7:45pm
A father and son’s differences force them to face each other in an emotionally charged story of nature vs nurture.
So Many Reasons
- Tue 6 Mar – Sat 10 Mar, 7:30pm
My Mum said to me
‘if you ever have children, don't have girls.
They give you too much of a headache.’
Windward Collective Presents Moonstruck
- Wed 7 Mar – Thu 8 Mar, 7:45pm
An Ovalhouse hire event.
Blackout by Synergy Theatre Project
- Tues 13 – Sat 17 March 7.45pm (Wed – Fri 1pm matinees)
Imagine you wake up and you’re in a jail cell. You go up to the door. You bang your fists. Screaming. Shouting. What am I doing in here?
This Restless State
- Weds 14 - Sat 24 March 7.30pm (Not 18 or 19 March), PREVIEWS Weds 14 & Thurs 15 March
#CONNECT: Out Thinkers
A celebration of the lives and work of LGBT+ scientists.
Massive Sense of Urgency
- Thu 22 Mar – Sat 24 Mar, 7:45pm
Is time really money? Is money really time? What is the ‘neoliberal agenda’ and why don’t I have a copy?
Imagining the Future: making new theatre
On the back of 'This Restless State', Jesse will be leading a four hour workshop around the theme of making new theatre.
- Tues 27 March - Sat 7 April 2.00pm (not Sun 1 or Mon 2 April)
Performed on a digitally animated set, Random Selfies by award-winning playwright Mike Kenny brings to life the vivid imagination of ten-year-old Loretta; a lonely girl in a busy world.